Every 6 months
This role includes various sales and marketing aspects. Analyze sales statistics gathered to determine sales potential, monitor the preferences of customers. Additionally, support the sales
and marketing department in its primary and administrative duties. This will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES – SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- Identifying new business opportunities working together with the other members of the sales team.
- General office management and administration responsibilities – Providing essential support to the APAC Sales & Marketing Team to ensure smooth running of the APAC operations.
- Providing back office sales support and sales analysis.
- Placing business to business sales calls to our existing dealer base in Thailand and to potential new clients.
- Assist in preparing budgets and approve budget expenditures when needed with the APAC Sales & Marketing Team.
- Processing orders placed by customers, ensuring that they are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing Vittoria product training as part of a team
Work closely with customers for promotions and point of sale marketing activities:
- Assisting with the day to day operations of the marketing department.
- Proactively exploring and identifying consumer insights, market opportunities and trends.
- Implementation of promotions measuring effectiveness of KPI’s of pre-and post-campaign analysis.
- Edit marketing materials according to specific market and customer requirements.
- Assisting in the design and production of regional marketing materials.
- Managing public relations and sponsorship relationships.
- Exhibition, tradeshow, event presence.
- Social media content creation and implementation. B2B and B2C newsletter support.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide and analyze intelligence reports on products, competitors and market trends.
- Coordinate with APAC Sales & Marketing manager and team to provide support.
- Create effective marketing materials that align with brand guideline.
- Frequent travel locally may be frequent and international travel occasionally.
- Bachelor University degree. Degree and education in related fields (Business, Economics, Marketing, PR).
- 1-3 years of sales and or marketing experience or in a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint). Excellent general computer skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and or Illustrator is a plus.
- Able to work flexible hours on weekends occasionally.
- Has passion in sports and in particular cycling would be an advantage.
- Ability to multitask and communicate clear and concisely.
- B2B sales experience and accountment is a plus.
- Avid user of social media.
- Awareness of, and ability to integrate into an international business culture.
- Highly responsible, energetic, great attitude, able to work under pressure and prioritize the task.
- Detail orientated with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
- A solution-based approach.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai.
If you are interested for the above challenges, sending your letter of application enclosing your full resume in English
(specifying current and expected salaries), a recent photograph and photocopies of all detailed academic transcripts, reference and testimonials to "APPLY NOW"
Human Resources Department
Vittoria Asia Pacific Limited
5/50-51 Soi Srinakarin 46/1 (Promote),
Srinakarin Road, Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok 10250 Thailand
Tel.: 0-2138-3740 Fax: 0-2138-3753