Job scope & responsibilities
- Monitoring and Overseeing the day to day accounting function and ensuring the process accuracy.
- Processing accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all payables organized according to priority level and are paid on time.
- Preparing A/P outstanding reconciliations and A/P Aging report.
- Reconciling GL account codes related to input VAT and Withholding Tax.
- Checking invoices/tax invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal, Revenue Department Regulations and internal control requirements.
- Monitor monthly “Suspense Input VAT” and follow up “Tax Invoice” with related parties.
- Support and Supervise a team member on a daily basis.
- Ensure the development, prepare and implement accounting procedures and databases to improve the
effectiveness and efficiency of finance and operations.
Qualifications (minimum requirements of education / experience / skills)
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 3-5 years’ of experiences.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
- Computer proficiency
- Good communications skill, detail oriented, positive attitude, Self motivated and good team player
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".