Overview of Job
As a Data-inspired marketing, you will play role in data team, providing critical point of views and hand on in data acquisition solutions, data on-boarding for better audience profiling, and data deployment across channels in consumer journey, ultimately, to fuel precision marketing and solve business challenges in the era of digital transformation
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head of Data, Tech and Analytics
3 best things about the job:
- Able to stay ahead of the game by being the first data-inspired in one of the biggest automotive vertical – your knowledge will be deep-dive on it with scale of intelligence
- Opportunity to work cross-functions with inclusive culture and world’s class people since media, account management, strategic planners until creative hub, locally and globally
- Be in one of biggest holding company, TBWA and Omnicom, where you can play around asset and intelligence and be able to improve skillsets (soft and hard) and dawn on to unexpected career path.
Responsibilities of the role:
What you will need:
- Define best practice approaches for analyzing digital user behavior and translate media and website analytical insights into business acumen.
- Visualize and interpret the analyzed data in ways that are accessible to and engage different stakeholders.
- Initiate brilliant idea and solution across data acquisition, data analyze, and data deployment platforms.
- Deliver data collection framework and be able to leverage consumers data and CRM data deployment (1st party data) across strategic media platforms
- Work closely with internal and external partners to connect the data flow between multiple systems and enhance seamless experience of analytical dashboards for visualization strategy
- Identify types of data, data gaps and opportunity to formulate data into audience segmentation that matters to sale impacts and/or business challenges and define actionable roadmap
- Take leadership on weekly report and monthly reports to identify optimization strategy under metrics that matters
- Develop good relationship and giving logical advice to the peers and clients
- Take ownership on initiated project campaigns and ensure smoothly deliver KPIs
- Support business requirements and develop deep understanding towards business and campaign questions
- 3-5 years reporting, and technical background experience with web analytics tools
- Experiences in Digital Media, Programmatic Media, Communications, Marketing, and the like
- A strong technical background in data management concepts, with a keen interest in leveraging data and technology to deliver business insights.
- Demonstrate technical leadership with experience managing multiple parallel programs and/or database implementation projects.
- An ability to work collaboratively with multi-cultural business partners and stakeholders and be a strong team player
- Ability in project management
- The talent to communicate, turning datapoint into actions and insights.
- Detailed-oriented and self-motivated
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong in Strategic Thinking and Analytical skill
- Optimistic to learn and enjoy challenging themselves
- Great teammate and ability to work in pacing culture
- Digitally and data breathe