1. To sell Air&Sea Freight service by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
2. To gain more revenue and profit for Air&Sea Freight business both new customer and manage existing clients.
3. To achieve growth and hit sales targets or budget assignment by successfully managing the sales team.
4. To track sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
5. To coach and performance monitoring of sales representatives
6. To visit customers and potential clients within assigned territory.
7. To build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships to maintain close relationships and ensure ongoing success with accounts.
8. To interface with appropriate departments to assure timely and accurate services and/or pricing is provided to the customer,including to insure delivery of customer satisfaction.
9. To present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts and update activity reports to the management team.
10. To develop sales team through motivation, counseling and service knowledge education.
Other qualification :
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-18:00
Working location :KWE-Head Office at Ratchadapisek Road
Salary :Depend on experience.
Contract Person : Ms.Pornthip Sitthilert / Recruitment Manager
Interested candidates are invited to send us full resume in English only, and enclosing a recent photograph to the following
Human Resources Department
KWE-Kintetsu World Express (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
99 KWE Building, Soi Ladprao 28, Ratchadaphisek Road,
Chankasem, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: 02-792-5999, 02-515-3888 Ext.1609
KWE-Kintetsu World Express (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is one of the world 's leaders in Air Cargo/Ocean Freight & Logistics service with over 1,000 offices throughout the globe. Due to our continuing expansion, we are looking for highly energetic and motivated persons to join our team in the following positions: