- Manage all activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles (Trailer Operation business).
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, and government regulations.
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets..
- Conduct investigations in cooperation with government agencies to determine causes of transportation accidents and to improve safety procedures.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Goal-setting and performance reviews for direct reports; quickly addressing performance issues in a constructive manner
- Ensuring all trailers are routed by transportation planner team to maximize on-time and efficient deliveries
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Logistics or related field
- Required over 10 years experienced of Trailer operations management.
- At least 5 years in leadership roles and management functions
- Thorough knowledge of every aspect of Trailer Operations
- Must be structured, organized and proactive with proven skills & experience as a change manager
- Action oriented manager with high energy levels, initiative and a strong collaborative approach to doing business
- Good negotiations, and ability to solve problems and make quick decisions under pressure
- Have strategic thinking, strong communication &presentation skill.
- Good command in English (Toeic score 700 up)
Location: Sriracha Chonburi
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your
updated resume with current & expected salary via
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666