- Analyzing and processing monthly rents, print invoices, and customer statements
- Tallying cash receipts against relevant invoices or customer checks
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Following-up Withholding Tax Deduction Certificate with tenant
- Creating monthly operating reports based on assets, liabilities
- Following-up Lease Agreement from marketing department into Excel File
- Control Invoicing and Re-Check information with Operation Team (Building, Engineering, and Customer Service Team) about contract period.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Female, age between 23-25 years old
- 1 years working experience or more
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- knowledge of accounts receivable
- Computer literate preferably in Microsoft offices
- Good command of English.
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Provident Fund
- Holiday entitlement
- Accident and health insurance
- Annual health check-up.
- Annual travel
- Money for support such as ordination, marry, pregnant, children etc.
Interested person please send CV, transcript, recent photo and salary requirement to:
Head of Human Resources Department Rasa Tower Co,Ltd.
27th Floor, Rasa Tower, 555 Phaholyothin Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel. 0-2937-0000 ext. 117 Fax. 0-2937-0001