1.Accounting Payable and Receivable Executive
The successful candidate will be part of the Finance Operation Department.
The executive will manage the POD
(proof of delivery)
with a deep understanding of the billing requirements of each client. This position also makes recommendations
for process improvements in accounts receivable and payable.
- Oversees the daily operations of the billing department
- Responsible for maintaining performance standards, ensure that the department is operating at peak proficiency and that established goals are consistently being met.
- Ensure billing policies and procedures are being followed
- Review of daily proof of delivery for accuracy and completeness
- Ensures accurate processing to accounts in compliance with appropriate policies and procedures, with the correct application of taxes
- Maintain files, including the filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous fillings
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information or to correct transactions
- Ability to perform all other duties as assigned or requested
2.Bonus up to performance
3.Annual leave starts 8 days (Can use after pass probation)
4.Pubish Holiday 18/Days Year
5.(5 working days) Monday-Friday
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in finance/Accountancy/Banking
- At least one 1year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferable with hands-on experiences in large-volume
billing and experiences in the transportation industry
- Good excel/google sheet skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Inteluck Thailand Co., Ltd.
CP Tower 2 (Fortune Town),19 floor,1,Radchadapisek Road,Dindaeng, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400 Thailand Office