Our client is a trading company, exporting and importing raw materials and auto parts.
Location: Pathumwan, Bangkok
Salary: 45,000 - 65,000 THB/Month
- Ensuring the correct and timely month end closing, financial reporting and consolidation report.
- Managing bank relationships, monitoring cash flow and managing bank credit facilities.
- Being the liaison with the Revenue Department and external auditors.
- Building cross-functional relationships are required.
- Managing the financial and accounting staffs, review team performance to develop.
- Performing any other functions that are required by the supervisor.
- Male/Female, Age not over 38 years.
- Education Level: Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or above.
- Accounting experience of 8 years or more, has accounting management experience of 3 years or more.
- Knowledge about Thai Revenue Code, Thai Custom Law and International trade Law(Double Taxation).
- Knowledge and experience in International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) and Thailand Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS).
- Knowledge and experience in International business.
- Possess the skills, knowledge and ability to use ERP program, and integrate multiple system.
- Possess the comprehensive skills, knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Can work under pressure and urgency to accomplish the desired results under the designated deadline.
- Possess good corporate, service minded, have an understanding of the needs of stakeholders.
- Variable Bonus
- Travel Allowance (Actual Reimbursement)
- Health Insurance
- Savings cooperatives
- Probation 120 days
- Working on Monday - Friday