You will be based in Rayong (one of the company's largest production site) while covering the SEA scope of Accounting and Reporting.
Well established in Thailand for more than 20 years, supplying their industrial use products across the SEA region.
- Liaise with local accounting and financial operation to generate accounting and financial reports.
- Ensure the accuracy of all accounting and financial reports.
- Prepare the strategic report for management decision makings.
- Analyze and review trends and variances from the company's financial reports and interpret such information to evaluate the company's performance against targets and report to management.
- Coordinate in financial analysis of new ventures and prospective business ventures.
- Prepare annual budgets and CAPEX plans.
- Monitor all Accounting & financial analysis reports according to business strategic plan.
- Implement the best solution to produce accurate and timely financial reports.
- Coordinate credit evaluation of new prospective customer in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Provide accounting statement and reports as required by management and local laws.
- Conduct the operating budget and financial forecasts for all departments.
- Ensure all legal and statutory requirements are observed.
- Any ad-hoc as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- 10+ years of experience in Accounting & Financial analysis, and report from MNC manufacturing business.
- Strong knowledge in local & international tax.
- Proficient in MS Offices, SAP, BOI, FTA, and tax & customs analysis.
- Fluent communication in both English and Thai
- Excellent salary and benefits depend on experience