Job Description :
- Manage and control organizational accounting system and team members
- Prepare and manage monthly and year-end financial statements
- Coordinate with Revenue Department and auditor
- Cooperate in organizational cross-functional activity
- Costing control
- Age 40-50
- At least 5 years experiences as Account Manager
- Having expertise in standard accounting system, accounting software, taxation and revenue codes
- Having experiences of coordinating with Revenue Department and auditor
- TOEIC 550 up
- Japanese language in communicative level is preferable.(Optional)
With Competitive level of Salary, Welfare and Benefits.
For more information and jobs detail please check at
https://www.isuzu.co.th (opened by google chrome will be the best view)
Isuzu started production and sale of the vehicles in Thailand from 1957, ahead of other competitors as the trusts in potential of Thai country and people.
Ever since, Isuzu vehicles and diesel engines excellent in durability and reliability and better in design have grabbed the users' needs adequately and gained the overwhelming support of the Thai and global consumers for years.
We believe that human capital is the most valuable resource in an organization and key driver to accomplish organization’s goal.
In order to serve our business growth in Thailand and ASEAN, we are seeking for the right potential candidates who are energetic and ambitious to join Isuzu Thailand team and grow together with us for business success.
Learn more about Isuzu Business in Thailand at www.isuzu.co.th