Our client is leading international home appliance manufacturer seeking for an experienced Finance and Accounting Manager who have solid background overseeing accounting and finance full loop. Candidate will be expected to have excellent problem-solving
skills, detail-oriented and strong management skills.Job Summary:
Skill & Experience:
- Implementing guidelines including KPI and action plan of Financial forecast, budget, cost control, fixed asset, cash management, BOI, taxation, payroll, etc.
- Review full-set of month-end and year-end closing transactions and operations (including AR, AP, GL, TAX, VAT, WHT, CIT) to ensure financial reporting are timely, accurately complete and complying with local accounting standards
- Closing monthly and yearly financial statement for submitting to the government
- Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses
- Support Annual Budget, forecasting, cost & financial control and presentation reports to Management team
- Implement and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain proper internal control system to align with other operational departments
- Leading, coaching, and developing accounting team to upgrade their level of skills
- Support any other tasks and ad-hoc assignments assigned by Manger and Management team.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors, related government authorities, and headquarter office in Europe
What we offer
- Proven working experience of 10+ in Finance and Accounting
- Obtained in Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Thailand’s top institutes
- Analysis skills, Detail-oriented, Contextual understanding and prioritize with a high sense of urgency
- English is communicable & Thai is a requirement
- Good interpersonal and fluent in English
- 5 working days
- Attractive remuneration, allowances, and bonus
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this position, please apply ASAP.