- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Salary THB25,000.00 - THB30,000.00 / THB30,000.00 - THB35,000.00
- Male / Age 25 years old and above.
- At least 2 years working experience in related field.
- Knowledge& experience in cost Accounting
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer MS Office
- Working 6 days for week.
- Ensure the accuracy of cost per set
- Ensure the accuracy of operation monthly report
- Ensure the accuracy of unit cost of finish good and work in process
- Review monthly stock value of finish good and work in process
- Review fixed asset register and computer depreciation expenses with post to general ledger accuracy
- Verify payment voucher and cheque before management sign.
- Review reconciliation of creditor, other payable, accrued expenses, tax payable and all fixed assets
- Review daily payroll report on 15th and 30th for each month
- Ensure that the issued all invoices and record sale transaction accuracy
- Review input and output VAT report before submit to the Revenue Department by 15th each month
- Review receive voucher and post to the ledger
- Review reconciliation of bank, VAT, debtors, cash in hand
- Review withholding tax report before submit to the Revenue department by the 7th each month
- Review the Raw material stock and prepare the report at the end of month
- Review monthly cash flow and report Manager
- Deal the external auditor & Lawyer
If interest in vacant position, please submit your resume (in English) to Apply Now or contact
K.Wanlipa Chompukhom by following contact details
Human Resources Deaprtment
DK-Schweizer (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
888/6 Moo 7, Bangpoomai
Muang, Samutprakarn 10280
Tel : 02 323 3481 – 3
Fax : 02 323 3484