Location: Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Responsible for overall accounting task(AP,AR,PV,RV,IV,Tax-IV,BillingNote,Receipt)
- Responsibility for petty cash including maintenance of petty cash records and completion of a cash reconciliation at each month end
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients,
suppliers, and lenders.
- Assist Group Finance Manage to preparing weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets
- Coordinate with Group Finance Manager to ensure that all tasks run smoothly
- Responsible for taxation and social security fund (PND,PP,KT,Duty Stamp）
- Annual account closure
- Handel for staff payroll
- Coordinate with the Revenue Department, the Ministry of Labor, Department of BusinessDevelopment and the Immigration office
- Visa-Work permit
- Be responsible for issuing Visa and work permit for foreign staff
- Prepare all necessary documents to apply work permit and Visa
- Manage all schedule and process of Visa, work permit application, and 90 days notification.
- Handle all problems which are related to any Visa and work permit issues
- Handle all cancelation and extension process of Visa and work permit.
- Nationality: Thai
- Age: 30-35 years old
- Degree: Bachelor of Accounting or above
- At least 3-5 years working experience in accounting field and accounting firm (visa & work permit background is a plus)
- Working knowledge of tax laws and generally accepted accounting principle.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Computer literacy in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good command in English both spoken and written
- Good communication, organized, detail oriented and hands on with multitask, mature, and good team player
- Ethical behavior.
- Able to start work immediately
***Please submit your resume in English only***
Expected salary needs to be filled in
We offer 5-day work week from 8.30 AM - 5.30 PM.
Salary is subjected to qualification and experience and can be negotiated (35,000 - 45,000 THB).
JobsDB will send your application for review directly to Business Class Asia Co., Ltd.