- Thai national, age 24-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in accounting.
- Fair command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Attractive benefits package is provided. Salary will be commensurate with the persons’ experience. Interested candidates please apply before
5 February 2021. Only
short listed candidates will be contacted.
Young & Rubicam Limited
989 Siam Piwat Tower, 17th Floor, URama I Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
VMLY&R is a global brand and customer experience agency that harnesses creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands. Made up of more than 11,000 employees worldwide, the agency has principal offices in Kansas City, New York, Detroit, London, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney. VMLY&R works with client partners including Colgate-Palmolive, Danone, Dell, Ford, New Balance, Pfizer and Wendy's. For more information, visit www.vmlyr.com. VMLY&R is a WPP company (NYSE: WPP).