- Mainly responsible for handle AP, AR GL, Tax and others accounting task
- Manage Invoice, PO and receipt of suppliers
- Handle inventory; reconciling stock counts to system
- Accounts reconciliation and taxation, including withholding tax, VAT, Tax submission
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by Supervisors
- Prepare and review financial statement report
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 1 - 2 years working experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of Trading or Retail business will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding organizational skill and service mind
- Good interpersonal skill and service mind
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format
by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901