We are looking for an Account Specialist to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
What is your mission?
- Attractive Remuneration (Fixed, variables &benefits)
- Comprehensive Insurance & Medicalcoverage
- Career DevelopmentProgram
- Fast Track CareerProgression
- Walk A Mile – Job rotation &Enrichment
- Engagement&RecognitionProgramslikeappreciationday,digitalizedgamesand contest, free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, and muchmore!
- Wellness & HealthProgram
- Diverse & Inclusionculture
- Employee Assistance Program(Counselling)
- Staff Appreciation & RecognitionPrograms
As an Account Specialist, you will be working with our ePayment Account to deliver #happier customer experience. E-payment allows users, from fledgling start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to accept payments to power
their businesses. Support has always been at the core of E- payment and, as the company expands globally; your work will help provide the highest quality of support to new and existing users. Most of the time you’ll communicate with users via multiple channels
including phone, chat, and email. E-payment users can ask tough questions. You’ll need to be willing to spend time paying individual attention to users, carefully researching their issues and asking for help from the rest of the team when you need it.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
Who are we looking for?
- Provision of an excellent support experience to E-payment users via phone, chat, and email
- Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly aspossible
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve the way we dothings
- Advocate for users and pass ideas and best practices on to the rest of theteam
- Update the internal knowledge base when you discover somethingnew
- Establish effective working relationships with team members and E-paymentusers
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation,
maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System ofTDCX.
Who is TDCX?
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in anyfield
- Excellent problem-solvingabilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendlymanner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceedexpectations
- Ability to work with systems you may not have come acrossbefore
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and changing workenvironment
- Tech savvy and comfortable working withtechnology
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer experience
- Able and willing to work on a rotational shift pattern, which will includeweekends
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relatedfield.
- Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely with fluency inEnglish
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Spain. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating
We are guided by a talent philosophy - selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsource industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages,
career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.