Our client is a leading e-commerce logistics specialist, dedicated to providing innovative solutions that create a great online experience. They are seeking an experienced AR Manager to help them to continue their growth in Thailand and SEA. This is a
unique opportunity and is ideal for ambitious individuals who enjoy complex businesses and want to challenge themselves at the highest level, firmly establishing their careers in the field of accounting.
- Contacting the clients regarding overdue receivables, including determining client payment cycle, establishing payment plans, providing historical billing data and resolving disputes and address questions regarding receivables.
- Conducting the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met. Review and/or prepare monthly and annual adjusting entries and ensure adherence with the closing calendar.
- Working closely with account managers and the sales team to resolve all open issues with customers which require resolution.
- Notifying clients of their overdue balances via phone and email.
- Following up with customers for collections and understand issues that are causing a delay in collections.
- Negotiating payment arrangements.
- Drafting and sending collection letters when necessary.
- Preparing and maintaining various reports including the account receivable ageing report and drive performance to deliver result.
- Implementing reports and processes to provide deeper analysis.
- Optimizing quality of portfolio through implementing effective credit control policies.
- Setting a credit rating for customers and for countries based on payments, economic situation and financial statements.
- Reviewing and preparing taxation including vat, withholding tax filings form and submit it on time.
- Dealing with internal and external auditors in the auditing of accounting activities of the Company.
- Researching and implementing processes and procedures to improve or simplify the ePayment gateway solution.
- Monitoring and analyzing department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Handling ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Substantial experience as ‘Leader of others’ and Leading of Leaders’ and with a proven track record of selecting and coaching finance professionals.
- Possess high degree of analytical skills and is capable of combining strategy with financial insight.
- Commercial acumen to understand and challenge numbers based on a business agenda.
- Experienced in working closely with offshore teams in service centers.
- At least 4 years relevant experience including experience working in AR.
- Exposure to Logistics & eCommerce industry will be highly desired.
- Fluent in English and Thai.