Duties & Responsibilities
Main purpose of the role:
Account Payable is responsible for providing financial in order to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate financial operations. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures to ensure all payments are made in a timely and appropriate manner within established time limits.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Perform day to day processing of account payable transactions to ensure that municipal finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
• Receive, verify and match invoices for media placing
• Supervise account payable associates in all aspect of invoice processing
• Prepare cheque runs and oversee disbursements of cheques and wires
• Manage all payments in time to earn discount or to meet credit allowance of each supplier
• Negotiate with all suppliers to achieve the longest credit terms
• Reconciliation of payments
• Assist in month end accounting closing
• Assist in year-end audit process
• 0 - 5 years of account payable experience
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Knowledge of taxation
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Strong organization and prioritization
• Work well under pressure and time constraint
OMD is an integrated communications agency delivering media and marketing solutions globally.
As part of a global OMD network of 9,000 people in over 120 offices, we deliver insights that unlock demand potential, ideas that ignite consumer desire and results that accelerate business growth for our clients. We are a dynamic, creative and influential agency network that collectively combines to make OMD the most awarded agency network in the world.
We are famous for creative effectiveness. OMD has been voted Most Creative Agency in the World by the Gunn Report for Media for an unprecedented eight years running.
At OMD we work with some of the world’s most famous brands to help them grow and achieve their ambitions. Our scale and experience gives us a deeper understanding of our clients’ businesses, of the possibilities and opportunities offered by the constantly shifting media world and of the nuances of human behaviour.
Our specialties include:
Full service Communications Planning, Media Planning & Buying, Econometrics, Performance Media including Direct and 360’ Digital (comprising Display, SEO, PPC, Trading Desk, Mobile & Affiliates), Data Analytics, Market & Customer Insight, Social Media, Sponsorship, Branded Entertainment & Content Creation & ExperientialURGENTLY REQUIRED !!!