- Prepare AR reconciliation process for bank transfer method and map invoice with customer's payment in each bank statement.
- Do monthly AR reconciliation and prepare monthly delay payment reconciliation for month end process.
- Check daily delay payment preparation and report to RMD.
- Prepare journal entry for any AR matters.
- Check spare car and other income invoice from service team and prepare overdue report.
- Key billing process before sending to the customer by mail register and other support
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in AR accounting function
- Good command in English (Business level)
- Good communication skill especially English Business E-mail
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.