Account Executive (Client Service)
The QUO Client Service Executive is a communicator and multi-tasker who manages client relationships with finesse, and liaisons between them and QUO strategy
and creative professionals – in design, copywriting, website, and video – on branding and integrated communication projects. Excellent English is essential, as well as presentation skills.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Provide prospect/customer with price quotations and insure there is a full understanding of the service.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns/projects in parallel, under tight deadlines.
- Work with the Account Director at an independent branding agency which specializes in tourism & hospitality to manage international client accounts.
- Build up client relationships; define clients’ needs and relay this to internal departments; project manage clients’ assignments; be a supportive member
of the team.
- Work with many creative professionals (graphic design, copywriting, website, video) in a unique and creative office
- 3 years’ experience in an advertising agency or hospitality company
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum Bachelor Degree e.g. Communications, Arts, Design or any relative field
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- EQ is important, as well as being a team player and having initiative
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of website development and print production is an advantage
- Able to withstand pressure and deadlines with grace
Account Manager (Client Service Manager)
The Account Manager’s main responsibilities are to maintain and develop client relationships – existing and new – with a strategic focus, lead their team in handling client relationships
and projects successfully, and to meet or exceed revenue goals.
The Account Manager also provides project oversight to, and works collaboratively with, all internal teams such as Strategy and Creative to ensure that client objectives are met
– or exceeded.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop intimate knowledge of client brands and businesses by keeping informed of their business initiatives, industry trends, competition and the market landscape in order to add
strategic value to the relationship and to identify opportunities for delivering more services.
- Take an active leadership role in growing the volume and scope of work we deliver to clients – existing and new. More specifically, the Client Manager strives to meet or exceed
the business development revenue goals set for them, by actively up-selling and cross-selling QUO services.
- Build long-term relationships with clients by, for example, meeting with them on a regular basis to discuss branding and marketing plans, and QUO's performance.
- Map clients’ organizations in order to establish and build relationships across their organization, and maintain up-to-date client records including background, property facts,
contact details, transaction history, etc.
- Collaborate with Accounting Dept. to ensure that client billing information is correctly recorded and to ensure that the billing and collection process is timely. Maintain and update
client records e.g. business pipeline for accounting purposes as required.
- Provide leadership and guidance to client service team members via meetings on a regular basis to provide mentoring and direction. Provide real-time as well as annual performance
- Write Creative Briefs to establish strategic and tactical objectives of clients, and also to set parameters with clients about their projects.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative team to ensure that creative work meets the client’s strategic objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the Concept and Strategy teams, who are tasked with deliverables and schedules.
- Actively participate in creative reviews at critical stages e.g. midpoint and final, to ensure work will meet or exceed client expectations.
- Take a leading position during creative presentations, along with Creative team, to facilitate the client approval process.
- Liaison closely between clients and internal teams during the lifetime of projects.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- 3-10 years’ experience in relevant senior positions such as advertising, account services and/or marketing management at respected agencies for substantial corporate clients, and/or
- Strong sales and presentation skills, able to articulate branding, marketing and creative strategies clearly and convincingly.
- Excellent English (spoken, written)
- Project oversight expertise: Experience delivering integrated branding/marketing programs to large and sophisticated marketing organizations, as well as to smaller entrepreneurial
- Able to manage, mentor, inspire and organize the people reporting to them to help them achieve objectives as well as create a supportive work environment leading to their professional
- Must have (at least) generalist experience in marketing services and processes e.g. developing brand strategies, retail marketing programs, trade shows and exhibitions, interactive
projects, brand identity systems, collateral design.
- A successful track record of developing long-term client relationships based on delivering value and results.
- An understanding of digital marketing services process is an advantage.
- Computer literate and has presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - open, friendly, respectful and supportive - that strive to create a better experience with clients as well as with internal teams.
- Able to travel for work.
- Experience in Hospitality is an advantage.