- Age between 30 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Strong physical and mental health.
- Supervises 21 subordinates
- Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience
- Knowledge in Process or Production Engineering.
- To performing Prototype sample
- Conduct Process Transfer to Operation
- A degree engineer in mechanical, production
- Experienced 2-8 years
- Process engineers, yield improvement and process
- At least 10 years experience
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Willingness to travel oversea
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?
- Support introduction of new passive optics product
- Process development and improvements.
- Experience in passive components assembly
- Process Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Project Management
- Represent production/process in Root Cause Analyse
- Identify and lead production/process improvement
- Act as backup to production sup in the absence
- Develop and maintain cost models
- Lead the quarterly cost/ time reduction proje
- Sourcing the best pricing value for new product
- Handle process improvement for ultimate yield
- Provide process instruction for manufacturing
- Develop optical and mechanical assembly by desig
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Logistic & PPC
- Effective Communication skill
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2000