- Engineering Proposal & Bidding Field
- Experiences in Engineering Business
- For Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry
- Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electronics
- 5 years of experience in supplier quality.
- Knowledge in mechanical, electronic, or plastic
- Knowledge 3D-CAD, preferably Unigraphics
- Layout and design, tolerance, material selection
- Product functional and requirements analysis
- R &D
- Career advancement opportunity
- Solid experience in project planning & scheduling
- Familiar with Primavera/MS project software
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years Professional experience in EPC
- at least 5 years experience in process engineering
- Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineer
- experience in the installation, repair
- Good team player , Good English Ability
- Mechanical Engineering and Project Management
- Experience in Chemical, Plastic, Petrochem Plant
- Fluent in English, AutoCAD, MOC
- Media Supply System
- Explosive area
- Facility & Utility System
- Review and markup P&IDs, layouts
- Participate in studies, conceptual designs
- Train and coach less experienced personnel.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 7+ years direct experience
- Experience of pumps selection and assessment
- 5-10 Years in Quality Management Function.
- Good command in English.
- Outstanding to utilize Quality Management tools.
- CNC, Maintenance Engineer, Machining
- Automotive Business
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemicals Engineers
- Good command of English
- 5 Years Experience in production control
- Thai, Age: over 35 yo, Good English
- 5 years experience in technical service (Plastics)
- Degree or higher in Polymer or Plastics
- project ,planning ,scheduling Engineer, EPC , EPCM
- Petrochemical,Project Management , oil and gas
- Primavera , MS Project , Refinery
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical and Electrical
- More than 3 years experience in sales position
- Basic knowledge of engineer
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.