- Fluent Thai language & English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience.
- At least Bachelor's Degree.
- Compensation & benefit analysis
- Develop related compensation and benefits policy
- Compensation and benefits surveys
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, and any related
- Minimum work experience in HR of 2 years.
- Well-presented personality.
- Bachelor’s or higher in businees or related field
- Fluency in English: TOEIC 800+, IELTS 6.5+
- Fluency in Third language
- Data Management (employee & organization database)
- Understand business context and strategies
- Fluent in Chinese language (HSK level 5-6)
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?
- Strong academic background
- Provide general human resources support
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business
- Basic IT Helpdesk & Configuration
- High attention to detail, new grads are welcome
- Able to work under pressure&within limit timeline