- Thai, 25 to 35 years old
- 3 yrs experience in government relations/policies
- Excellent Thai and English (700 TOEIC score)
- Manages all registrations of products
- Accountable for any registration required
- Ensure all license databases are accurate
- Degree in Science with studies in Pharmaceutical
- Male or Female, Age 26-35 year
- Two or more years’ experience in cosmetic products
- Scientific background in regulatory affairs
- Knowledgable on product license registration
- New innovation products ex; Enzyme, Novel etc.
- 3 years experience in business development
- Responsible for business expansion
- Able to travel aboard
- University Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- 7 years of experience in regulatory affairs
- Proven track record in Consumer Health portfolio
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Science
- Some QA experience is an advantage.
- Good computer skill and good command of English.
- Gathering, evaluating, organising, managing
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in regulatory
- 10 years and above of RA experience
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy.
- 3-year experience in Thai regulatory affairs
- Complete all documentation for drug
- within the BTS Line and accessible
- challenging and very rewarding career
- good remuneration package
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Biology
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- ISO auditor certification desirable
- Regulatory Operations
- Medical Device Pharmaceutical
- global perspective
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.