- Has registered pharmacist license with 3 yrs in RA
- Experience of product development, releasing drug
- Good English, interpersonal and communication skil
- Thai nationality, aged 30 years old
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Sciences
- Good command of English
- Experience in regulatory affairs
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Science
- Some QA experience is an advantage.
- Good computer skill and good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Biology
- 5 years related experience
- ISO auditor certification desirable
- Gathering, evaluating, organising, managing
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in regulatory
- 10 years and above of RA experience
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.