- Good English speaking & writing skills
- At least 3 years’ experience working in HR Dept.
- Willing to work with a multi-cultural environment
- Bachelor/Master's degree in HR or related fileds
- Mininum experience 5-7 years in HRM
- Strong in Thai Labor Law
- HR, Admin, Generalist, Labor Law
- Fintech, startup, setup
- Good command in English
- Experience in HR management 5 years
- Recording, maintaining related staff records
- Proficiency in English, MS Office, Employment Laws
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?