- Minimum 10 years in experience in ERP application
- Responsible for managing projects
- Should possess good planning and organizing
- Growing your career and income, if you're capable.
- Can you sell and differentiate yourself, Prove it.
- Smart, self-motivated, eager and sales driven.
- Degree or Master’s Degree in BIS, MIS, IT
- 3 years working experience in ERP application
- 3 full cycle project implementations
- Strong software/ERP project management
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Strong English communication skills
- Leader in Oracle applications
- Good compensation & benefits
- Office location - BTS Phaya Thai
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?