- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Tax knowledge (mostly on VAT and withholding tax)
- Understanding basic principles of bookkeeping
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Participate in FMEA compilation
- Able to analyze related technical issues
- Excellent in English
- Project management
- Engineering Background
- Supplier Audit & Development
- Experience Automotive experienced OEM or Tier 1
- APQP Kick off & PPAP activities with Supplier
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering
- Background knowledge in Automotive business
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?
- Strong leadership skill.
- English communication skill.
- Experience in Automotive industrial
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years in Automotive product–vehicle electronics
- Good Presentation and communication in English
- MP&L experience minimum 5 years
- Experience in Material Plan and Control
- Good personality