- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Industrial
- Prepare final layout/drawing/sketches
- Maintain library of standard layout
- Programming languages: HTML, ASP.NET, VBScript
- Update online channels contents when assigned.
- Provide audio/visual support for company events
- Office management
- Providing administrative support
- making travel arrangements
- Responsible for issuing Purchasing Order
- Order entry by using internal program.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- 0-2 years’ experience related to administrative
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- To manage marketing events within the SEA region
- Identifying and developing opportunities for sales
- 10 years experience from the manufacturing
- Setting the annual sales budget
- Supervise business planning section
- Make a business plan
- Generate AR report of IMS division monthly
- Providing active support to Retails Sales Team
- Increasing product sales activities
- Providing systematical market observation
Base salary + high commission
- Build new business and maintain existing business
- Focus on sales targets
- Hold a driver license
Base salary + high commission
- communicate with Irish citizens and applicants
- processing applications: visa, passport, marriage
- doing other Administrative and Consular tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of Manufacturing Management.
- Multi-facility management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Experience in recruitment is advantage
- Self-driven, positive and can-do attitude
- Develop business relationships, generate
- Drive team to develop channel partners.
- Good understanding of Networking applications.
- Lead projects and manage activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 3 years in the Robotics/ automation industry
- Bachelor’s degree required in business
- 5 years experience in global purchasing
- Tooling, technical and/or automotive background
- 3 years working experience in customer service
- Responsible for aftersales support
- Incoming contact for oversea dealers
- Dealing with Outsourcing Company for Recruitment.
- Coordinating with the HR Department in HR related
- Preparing the documents for new staff
- Responsible for overall accounting function
- Assist in the set up of accounting system
- Ability to work under pressure
- Monitoring and improvements of production proces
- Improve of efficiency of production process
- Implementation of improvement in terms of quality
- Assist the Shop Manager activities.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Manage data, reports, and presentations of goods.
- Sound Knowledge in inventory management
- 3 years’ experience in inventory and logistic
- Be in charge of company stock balance.
- Familiar with social media i.e. Facebook, Youtube
- Marketing Communication skill is a plus
- Very good command of English communications skills
- Having some experience in call center,
- Providing information to customers
- Calling up customers from a database
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.