- Bachelor Degree in Law and above
- 3 – 7 Year working experience
- Corporate law/compliance/reorganization/M&A
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- 0-3 years working experience
- Immigration law and Labor law
- Handle the confidential whistleblowing
- Tasks in forensic engagements
- 0-3 years of working experience
- Tax Senior Position
- 3-5 years’ experience in auditing or taxation
- Good English Communication
- Degree in accounting or related degree
- Experience in tax consulting
- Very good command of English
- 2-4 years experience in Banking - Credit Modeler
- Analytic specialist (Data analytic)
- Bachelor/Master degree in statistics / Economics
- Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science.
- 6-8 years relevant experience in Software Asset
- Good understanding of software licensing policies
- Expr: Internal Audit/Control in Manufacturing.
- Able to work in upcountry and travel occasionally
- Good command of English both writing and speaking
- Excellent communication skills (Japanese Language)
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Master’s degree in any field
- Execute of forensic engagements
- Data analytic for investigations into fraud
- Conduct fraud and corruption risk review
- Project Management Officer
- Experienced project management implementation
- Good interpersonal & excellent communication skill
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Admin, MIS
- strong in data analysis and business development
- Support the development of strategic
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Accounting
- Account/tax/Payroll outsourcing
- Accounting and payroll
- 2-5 years experience in management consulting
- Experiences in business process improvement
- Good leadership analytical thinking, project mgmt.
- Develop technical expertise for Biz improvement
- Experience in enterprise-wide risk management
- Project lead on consulting projects
- Master’s degree in Accounting or related
- High expertise to Accounting & Finance process.
- Experienced in management consulting.
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.