- Previous experience of managing big teams.
- Four or more years experience in Luxury Resorts.
- Knowledge of various operating equipment
- Able to organize work orders, Good knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of culinary experience
- Secondary school / Diploma in Culinary arts.
- Mixology skills. Fluency in Englishใ Training skil
- Two years of experience in the similar role
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management
- Minimum 5 years of F&B management experience
- Good knowledge of the operations of private dining
- Degree in Hospitality / Food & Beverage Management
- Sound knowledge of Luxury Resort F&B operations.
- One year in this role managing Luxury F&B
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management.
- Core competency/skill in mixology
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Bar Supervisor.
- Beverage skill certification, Diploma in F&B
- High skill in mixology & knowledge of beverage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Bartender.
- Beverage skill certification, Diploma in F&B.
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.