- Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 8-year work experience in Traction Power supply project, especially in 750 VDC system or related field
- Minimum 5-year work experience in the power distribution system, e.g., 3rd rail system and 4th rail system for Thailand’s project and overseas Project. If there are experience for railway
project including APM and Monorail system as well as overhead contact line system will be advantage.
- Have an exceptional experience and a good understanding of using computer modeling techniques commonly applied to analyze the DC traction power supply system, including AC load flow (i.e.,
HV/MV network), DC load flow, EMC, and DC short circuit along the line.
- Have a good understanding of DC stray current, EMC and E&B issues and their management.
- Be fully familiar with EN and IEC standards related to railway traction power system.
- Be a traction power specialist with a proven track record of successfully dealing with complex issues on DC traction power system and their interfaces, including interfaces between DC
traction power systems and non-traction power systems (other railway sub-systems).
- Being a lead role in overseeing and checking traction power simulation results and be able to interpret the simulation results to clients and consultants.
- Be competent to deal with traction power substation design and assess issues arising from an existing design, including power rail system.
- Have a good understanding of mass transit, automated people mover (APM), and monorail railway electrification practice and process for carrying out the project works.
- Have the ability to communicate with clarity both verbally and in writing.
If you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV to
Wsribuathep @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
Nes Fircroft Thailand.
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 145