Roles and Responsibilities- Possesses substantive organizational skills
- Thai Nationality
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in admin or related field
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English (read, write, speak)
- Good team player, service-minded and ability to work in the fast-paced environment
- Strong Interpersonal skills; outgoing personality
- Good analytical skills and work well with the deadline
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and within timelines
- Experience working in an international school
In line with international standards, NIST maintains strong child protection policies and procedures. All applicants are screened to ensure that they meet the legal and ethical requirements for employment in Thailand, and our school strives to provide a safe, secure environment for all students.
NIST is both an exceptional school and impressive place to work. Established in 1992, we went to become the first full, not-for-profit International Baccalaureate World School in Thailand. Over 1,600 students from 3-18 years old now attend NIST and together represent over 50 nationalities. Our teaching faculty similarly represent a wide range of countries, backgrounds and experience. They understand that teaching doesn’t stop in the classroom: it extends to many service groups, extra-curricular activities, and athletic clubs.
For non-academic positions, we seek dynamic, skilled individuals who can work independently and as part of a collaborative team. We encourage our teachers and staff to be as active as possible in the community, and to find extra areas where they can contribute. NIST fosters a positive work culture, based in our core values of integrity, caring, community and growth, and we endeavor to support all employees.
Proficiency in English, strong communication and organizational skills, and an understanding of the function of an international educational institution would be advantageous for all positions. A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to successful applicants.
More career detail on http://www.nist.ac.th/employment/