Reporting to: Regional Manager
- To oversee the daily operations of the warehouse including the issuance and receipts of goods, and coordinate the delivery of parts to customers (if any)
- To maintain and keep proper records of all items kept in the warehouse.
- To ensure that the company’s inventories and other assets are properly stored and safeguarded against damage or loss.
- To conduct periodic stocks take to ascertain the actual stock levels and compile a cycle count reports.
- To investigate stock variance & take corrective actions.
- To liaise with Purchasing & Planning department on replenishment of inventory.
- To liaise with forwarder on importation of goods and delivery.
- To ensure D/O, Packing list and other shipping documents are generated for timely delivery of goods. To liaise with transporter or courier for the delivery of goods.
- To liaise with supplier relates to warranty claim, product quality and compliance.
- To report on any discovery of malpractice, irregularities or fraud to higher authority.
- To ensure all stocks are sufficient to support sales.
- To generate PRF/ Summary Requisition Form.
- To perform cash collection and validation of daily cash sales and transfer cash amount to company bank account on regular basis.
- To perform data entry (part II) in CRMS (Customer Relation Management System).
- To execute any other job functions as assigned by superior
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Procurement, Warehouse Management or Logistics
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in warehouse or inventory management
- Able to communicate in English
- Familiar with WH management system
Skill & Knowledge:
- General management skills on planning, organizing, control & monitoring.
- Knowledge on warehousing & logistics
- Interpersonal relations & communications
- Computer literate
48/17 4th floor, Preecha Complex, Soi Rungrueng, Ratchadapisek Road, Samsen-Nok Sub-District, Huay Kwang District, Bangkok 10310