Work at Amata City Chonburi
** JOB SPECIFICATIONS **
Job description and responsibilities
1. Set up and implement policies and procedures in warehouse in accordance with customs, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 13485 requirements.
2. Manage and control the receiving and issuing goods in warehouse.
3. Implement and monitor FIFO for all spare parts and required consumable.
4. Cycle count and update inventory by weekly, monthly, and annual inventory physical count. 5. Ensure of the space optimization in order to keep inventory available for new received goods. 6. Ensure withdrawing process control for the cost, lead-time and correctness supported production process including withdraw online system.
7. Coordinate with Planning and Customer Service team to ensure the inventory availability.
8. Coordinate with Maintenance team and Production for smooth spare part/consumable withdrawing flow.
9. Update Monthly Cycle Count Report and Annual Physical Count Report.
10. Ensure all documents related are well filling and kept for customs and ISO 9001 audits.
11. Appraise staff during performance review periods. Align development and training plan for staff. Coach and mentor key people. Recognize performance and give sanction when appropriate.
12. Train and coach the staff to increase productivity and efficiency.
13. Flow down and cascade global information to staff.
14. Set the performance objectives for the team. Develop and administer special projects in areas that need improvement actions.
15. Ensure that the Company Health, Safety and Environment policy as well as relevant safety legislations are observed and followed.
16. Undertake other duties as appropriate within his competence, as required by superior from time to time