Our client is one of the world’s leading industrial thread companies. Now, seeking a Warehouse Supervisor that is able to work 6 days/week to join their team.
- Supervising non-exempt employees on achieving daily performance requirements.
- Administering policy and procedure within legal guidelines.
- Working with the group to adapt to new ways of performing work to include an understanding of legal ramifications of our policies, government regulations, safety standards, and consistently adhering to and administering policy and procedures.
- Managing costs by tracking.
- Providing input into projected plans and conducting cost analysis.
- Evaluating safety guidelines.
- Managing the workflow. and utilizing multi-warehouse systems to predict and direct workflow.
- Following computer control commands to redirect workflow within warehouse systems.
- Understanding how all parts are impacted by decisions to redirect workflow.
- Facilitating the setting of objectives and strategies along with daily tactical planning. budgeting and workforce requirements.
- Developing performance measures for workgroups and clarifies inputs and outputs that will be monitored for continuous improvements.
- M/F - age not over 40 years old.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in logistics and warehousing.
- Has a Bachelor's in any field.
- Have good leadership skills, Fair-Good in English both written & oral also computer skills.
- Has people management skills.
- Can use SAP, Every Angle.