- All management functions in Accounting (may include partly Finance)
- Manage the team closing month-end/year-end financial statement on due date
- Review and approve the financial statement and other reports prepared by manager
- Report and give advice to MD/Director/HQ in Japan/other team managers
- Manage and motivate subordinates and keep good relationship with them as well as other related members
- Understand changing of new accounting rule and apply it in the company
<Manager's Job Responsibilities>
- Supervise team closing month-end/year-end financial statement on due date
- Review all vouchers and supporting details which are prepared by accounting operation
- Check sub-ledger and approve reconciliation
- Ensure that consolidated account is done properly according to company guideline and must comply as necessary with the group, legal and statutory requirements;
- Prepare data/ report to Senior manager for prepared monthly performance and quarterly report
- Provide analysis on financial statement.
- Filing Tax revenue (Por Ngor Dor 50, 51), and other relate tax filing with Revenue department, Ensure compliance with tax requirements
- Budget & Tax planning
- Liaise with all related auditor, Revenue Department, Internal Audit and others in related issue
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Supervising the team to improve process in order to increase efficiency.
- Implement new accounting system
- Training staff for accounting standard and tax
- Any other assignments by VP of accounting
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Thai nationality , Male/Female , age 42-49 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experienced management of accounting in a finance company
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in accounting & finance and 10 years experiences in VP or CFO level
- Have a view of top management level and suggest opinion to other board members
- Strong skills in using MS Excel and other related program.
- Familiar with IT and automation in accounting process
- Good command of written and spoken English (Business level to communicate with Japanese HQ/board members)
- Have CPD License
- Certain knowledge of US GAAP (or IFRS)
- Independent, analytical and positive mind, good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with people in different levels
- High communication skill to be cooperative with other members
- Capability to do hands-on management
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
- Have working experience in Japanese company and use Microsoft AX will be advantage
- Have experience in set up and implement accounting systems will be advantage
Workplace Area: MRT Phahonyothin, Bangkok
Working Hour: 8:30-17:00(Mon - Fri)
About the company
Products: Machine, IT Equipment Financial Leasing, Automobile Leasing, Hire Purchase and Factoring, Test Measurement Equipment
Business Type: Leasing / Consumer Credit
OPPORTUNITIES FOR LIFE
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
They created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to their clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences.
Their company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for them to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region. RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.