Working Location: Main based at Nissan Bangna-Trad KM.22
Position Level: Staff Level / Report to Supervisor and Manager
- Conduct Economic Feasibility study and analysis of product covered ASEAN market.
- Analyze and evaluate price position, cost level, product profitability performance, and cash flow.
- Consolidate, analyze, and report robust profitability of product, financial reporting & analysis efforts including coordination of annual budget process, budget variance analysis, finance
forecasting, KPI and monthly report (profit and cash flow) for ASEAN market.
- Summarize and report regional overall profit status with visualized document.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering field.
- 1-3 years experience in cost & profit analysis from automotive industry or manufacturing is a plus.
- Good basis knowledge in financial principles.
- Strong analytical and good numeric skills.
- Computer literacy especially Ms Excel.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English; TOEIC 700 is preferred.
If you interested in this job role please prepare your resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary
then click "Apply now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview
NISSAN MOTOR ASIA PACIFIC CO., LTD.
1, Empire Tower, 45th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Visit us at www.nissan.co.th