Lat Phrao, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan
Work Type: Mon-Fri 10:00－18:00
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows.
- Design graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups based on product requirements.
- Review and improve existing applications for usability improvements.
- Solve complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces.
- Challenge established thinking and come up with new design concepts in the business.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices.
- Produce and maintain guidelines for a consistent user experience across applications.
- Work on multiple projects and manage time and expectations appropriately.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to create user experiences that are best in class.
- Male or female, age not over 35 years old
- 1-3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role (Preferred candidate with experience in E-commerce)
- UI design portfolio
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented, Critical thinker
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Social Security
- Bonus (Depend on company's performance)
- Product discount (Hold company's group products)
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 02-2539800
Instagram : reeracoenthailand
Facebook : Reeracoen Recruitment