Our client is a well-known consumer goods distributor. They offer a wide range of products to the market, including foods, beverages, household goods, and personal care supplies.
- Designing UI and UX for mobiles and websites.
- Approaching design problems with a user-centric design methodology.
- Assisting in implementing these designs by interacting with developers.
- Researching, designing, and creating prototypes for new user experiences in collaboration with the Product Manager and/or Creative Director.
- Delivering user cases and scenarios, wireframe & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets’ production, and documentation of design guidelines for the design’s implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- 2-3 years of experience working as a UX/UI Designer.
- Strong UX/UI skills for web and mobile interfaces, and up-to-date knowledge of UI trends.
- Familiar with Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch.
- Experience in prototyping in HTML/CSS/SCSS.