"Our client is a global manufacturer which have the business over 100 countries around the world. Currently, they are seeking a candidate who have experience in energy management for reducing energy and carbon footprint."
- Manage and planing utilities and equipment maintenance.
- Support the activities for safety policies and implement the improvement plan.
- Manage plant energy consumption in short and long term.
- Ensure all activities and documents are maintained and update that included electricity single line diagram, compressed air, chilled and hot water distribution schematic.
- Maintain and develop the metring system.
- Coordinate with internal to share a plan for energy efficiency best practices.
- Analysis and planning to reducing the energy and carbon footprint.
- Graduated bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or related.
- Have experience in utilities, maintenance and energy saving for manufacturer.
- Good knowledge in clean room, 5S, EHS rule.
- Fluent in English