At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because PRTR believes in the power of people.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Illustrating the design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemap.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Building the page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven work experience of 1-2 years as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wire frame tools (e.g. Wireframe CC and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.