To efficiently measure and manage the treasury function, a Treasury Manager manages a team that performs a wide range of job duties and responsibilities.
- Oversee and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the day-to-day treasury operations, cash management, and funding activities
- Coordinate and work as a team with all related internal and external parties to ensure the operational efficiency of Treasury Operations and the assigned project
- Supervise day-to-day activities in cash management functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- Forecast and manage cash flow to meet daily cash requirements.
- Manage and improve cash forecasting, cash positioning, and carry out analysis on corporate and the subsidiaries' bank accounts.
- Measure and report the cash cycle and look for opportunities to improve it.
- Financial analysis to support of the business on monthly basis.
- Handling all aspects of cash management and banking.
- Controlling and monitoring customer aging and credit risk.
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Any other related and ad-hoc assignment as assigned.
Please send your complete resume in
English, stating expected salary and one recent photo to:
The Red Bull Beverage Co., Ltd.
288 Ekachai Road Bangbon Bangkok 10150
TCP Group is a great Thai enterprise representing all that is good about Thailand and brings honour to our country on the global stage through our products and services.
The Way We Work
& SERVICES are innovative and of world class quality.
PARTNERS IN THAILAND AND AROUND THE WORLD always receive the right product, at the right place and time in the most efficient way because we optimize our route to market.
PEOPLE think global and are always consumer-centric, working with a high performance culture to build a high performance.
OUR ORGANISATION respects the planet and society and integrates sustainable practices throughout our value chain and wherever we do business.