- Male or Female age not over 45 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in Transportation, Logistics, Industrial Engineer or related filed.
- At least 7 years of experience in Transport Manager Level.
- Has the experience to manage International school buses will be an advantage.
- Excellence in English all of Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
- Personality; Ability to manage many subordinates, good
service-minded, and strong determination.
Manages and administers the transport department to ensure a safe and efficient transportation service.
- Manages and controls all transport services of the school to ensure the requirements of the school’s daily regular academic program, extra curriculum activities,
and special events are met.
- Keeps abreast of laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to the school transportation service and assists in developing policies and guidelines to
- Establishes and maintains relationships with the relevant authorities concerned with transport services.
- Manages day to day operational plans and directs the routing of the school buses, assists in route planning or route changing as required in order to ensure
- Reviews daily activities to ensure smooth flow of transport services reviews daily incident reports and takes appropriate action to handle complaints and/or
special requests in line with school transport policy.
- Plans the annual departmental budget based on the school’s business projection and own operation forecast in line with Foundation Board’s policies and direction
- Oversees the contracts for the hiring of school buses and Bus Monitors for approval, announces the hiring rates to subcontractors, and prepares to hire contracts
for bus owners to sign and select routings.
- Directs the training of Transport Department personnel; works with Supervisors to evaluate the performance of the outsourced drivers and makes necessary recommendations
on the continuity of outsourced contracts.
- Manages and ensures special transportation requests for all activities outside the normal transportation service are effectively planned and arranged well in
- Ensures buses condition is well maintained and equipped with the safety devices and other required equipment according to the School’s policy by conducting an
inspection at random on a regular basis.
- Coordinates with responsible teachers and the Administration Department in the planning of residential trips to ensure appropriate transportation is organised.
- Performs any other duty that may be assigned and agreed with the supervisor.
Applicants are invited to send their resume/C.V. together with a recent photo and expected salary by clicking on
Recruitment and Training Manager, Bangkok Patana School
643 La Salle Road, Sukhumvit 105, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel: 02 785 2437, 02 785 2441
Visit our website at
Interviews will take place in English; short-listed applicants only will be contacted.