- Promote the brand image and culture through the use of targeted training activities by working closely with the Brand and Operation
teams toidentify training and development needs through feedbacks from HODs, Managers and mystery shopping survey.
- Coordinate training and development activities, championing training and development within the Brand and develop content of programs to meet
the need of the Brand.
- Manage the quality of activities and presentations to ensure high standard of training delivery
- Implement VG core training programs in the country – WOW Service, Key Selling Skills, AIM Program, …
- Create, build and maintain internal and external relationships
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Achieve the Brand / Business unit’s Goals and Targets
- Ensure that the relevant trainings are completed as per Training Calendar
- Work towards improvement of scores in Mystery Shopping Results
- Developing new and relevant training content suited to the business needs
- Effectively manage training costs
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
Provide and Conduct Excellent Training Programs to Staff.
- Work closely with Brand business unit to achieve an effective selling skills and product knowledge amongst staff.
- Delivers high impact training and learning development programs to floor staff.
- Deliver clearly defined training curriculum that brings the Brand and customer experience to life.
- Training will broadly cover all areas that touches employees- including training for customer experience, coaching, product promotions, performance
- Provide interactive On-The-Job Training support through coaching and feedback to staff vis-à-vis stores visit.
- Continually look for ways to promote brand awareness
Build and Implement an Organized Training Strategies.
- Support the overall implementation of training strategies that include measuring and evaluating learning solutions to ensure they meet or improve upon business performance and develop
- In tune with internal and external factors that impactlearning and performance in organization; remains aware of trends and anticipates opportunities to add value to the business.
- Analyse training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Customize store /dept. training modules based on needs
- Ensure all L&D needs are met by assisting the Area Managers, Store Managers and the General Manager, with coaching and developing key SLT talents and floor staff
- Continuously coach Store Managers and Area Managers on people development and enhancing performance in line with the Brand business model.
- Manage the on boarding programs for new employees based on the E Learning.
General Trainer Duties.
- Responsible for making all practical arrangements for booking, equipment, and other necessities required for the delivery of effective training
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding training programs; including monitoring email and web communications and following up to ensure resolution.
- Ensure all training administration related matters are handled well
- Supports the execution accordingly together with HR Shared Service Centre based in regional office in KL
- Perform any other tasks not specified herewith as required / instructed by superior / management
- Maintain a good relationship with Director, Senior Management, direct superior and other team members within the department
and other departments.
- Staff to conduct themselves in a proper and professional manner in compliance with the Code of Business Conduct.
- Established customer centric design / analytical and delivery background
- Strong, independent leadership skills to manage and drive solutions
- Good understanding of Training Needs Analysis, training evaluations, coordination, planning and monitoring of internal and external training.
- Good team building, interpersonal skills, and coaching and people development skills.
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- A team player with positive mental attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level presentation, influencing & commercial negotiation skills.
- Fluent English and both in written and spoken.
- Knowledge of other language is added advantage.
HR Department : 02-116-0888
HP: 0959524656 / 0965563566