Our client is a Japanese manufacturer and distributor of hair care, skincare, perfumes, and deodorants. They are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Trade Marketing Manager.
- Developing the trade marketing strategy, planning and improving tactics to achieve sales target by accounts and aligned with brand strategies.
- Ensuring the effective control and tracking of overall trade marketing and promotion budget (Management of budget progress closely).
- Managing the merchandising, promotion, POSM, and other trade marketing activities to ensure competitive in-store visibility and implement a plan.
- Consistently trying to improve how to maximize the merchandising scheme.
- Providing shopper insight, market trend and suggest an opportunity to achieve sales target.
- At least 5 years’ experience in trade marketing from the FMCG industry.
- Good command in English.
- Strong knowledge of the Modern Trade channel is a must.
- Handling experience for Japanese account already (CMK, Tsuruha).
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good attitude and positive thinking.
- Result-orient and get things done well.
- Ability to predict the future (Possibility and risk) when receiving some information.
- Ready to work with Change, Challenge, Innovative.
- Passionate in cosmetic and personal care would be an advantage.
- Love to work in Japanese culture.