To support Thailand’s Power Grids organization in handling bank guarantees, parent company guarantees, sureties, documentary letters of credit during the export sales contract negotiations and during post sales trade finance instrument finalization and execution.
• Act as a country center of competence for trade finance instruments portfolio management.
• Provide advice to business units on trade finance instruments structure during the negotiation of and after the export sales contract is concluded.
• Provide relevant advice and risk mitigation activities in case of non-standard instruments being requested.
• Knowledge of local legal environments, implications for the issuance of trade finance instruments
• Manage, advise and coordinate with our business unit and our partner bank for bank guarantee issuance, amendment and return.
• Prepare reconciliation the outstanding bank guarantee.
• Follow up the expired bank guarantee and return.
• Review the correctness of bank charge and prepare payment requisition.
• Work and keep a good relationship with our bank partner.
• Manage and coordinate with our business unit and our bank for the foreign exchange rate hedging and confirmation.
• Maintain and update contract and agreement.
• Coordinate and work with Treasury Hub for all related activities.
• University degree in Finance, Banking or Treasury Management
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Trade Finance (administration, advisory, consultancy in the area of guarantees and letters of credit)
• Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees (URDG) , Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) and other relevant industry standards sound knowledge and usage experience
• Certification in trade finance instruments (such as CSDG, CITF, CTFP) would be considered an advantage
• Pro-active business attitude with excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.