Requirements & Qualifications:
- Creating a Tool/mold design that can be efficiently and cost effectively manufactured.
- Communicating and meeting with the manufacturing team, learning and understanding manufacturing techniques and applying that knowledge within the design is critical.
- In order to maintain a mold delivery schedule, maintain deliveries in our tool/mold design area as well as the manufacturing area.
- Setting milestone schedule goals, measuring against those goals and working corrective actions when issues arise to get the schedule on track is extremely important.
- Mold design quality – performance to project deliverables (product quality, cycle time, mold longevity, and maintenance costs).
- Mold design delivery – Review and meet design delivery objectives. Communicate risk to design delivery and initiate and assist in implementation of corrective action
plans to get back on track when there are delivery issues.
- The following is a list of critical design requirements which the designer is responsible to document using a checking.
- Review overall design schedule deliverables and responsibilities with the R & D Tool design manager. Communicate status and goals daily and escalate information
issues to resolve as quickly as possible. The critical design milestones that require target dates such as Concept Stack Up Review, Preliminary Design Review, Preliminary BOM Release, 3D Stack Release and Final Mold Design Release.
- When design milestone dates are at risk communicate with the R&D Tool design manager and develop and implement corrective action plans.
- Supporting and participating in company activities concerning ISO9001,14001, OHSAS18001, CIP, PDCA, TPM, 5S, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or higher 3-5 + years knowlege and prefered skills the engineering tool/mold injection design.
- Good communication and time management skills for providing and maintaining project deliverables and end our expectations.
- Solid Edge/Unigraphics, Tool Testing (other CAD/CAM 3D solids cad skills· Good knowledge of product design requirements for good
- Project management/Tool testing/Cost and controlling skills until release to operation
- Excellent overall injection mold knowledge that includes: Working knowledge of mold tool aluminum/zinc die casting and the proper selection process.
- Strong affinity and inquisitiveness towards solving technical-related questions.
- Teamwork ability, openness to experience and flexibility.
- Documentation skills, sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, basic knowledge SAP.
- Good communication skills.
In additional to our friendly and care working environment, our
employees will also receive a range of fringe benefits such as, meal allowances, uniforms, health and life insurance, provident funds and prospective career path and many more.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your application letter and full "CV Resume" in English withcurrent salary package and indicating
expected salary together with recent photo by click "Apply Now"
Human Resource Department
Grohe Siam Limited
203 Moo. 12 T. Banna,
A. Klaeng, Rayong 21110
Tel : 038-958385 Ext.382