● Manage factory test stations from concept to sustaining, Test TPM is the point of contact to internal and external teams (CM/Fixture vendors), manages overall test readiness, identifies risks and the communication to internal and cross-functional teams.
● Coordinate the test strategy and optimize the test processes across the entire production line from SMT, sub-assembly and FATP (Final Assembly, Test, Packout)
● Drive yield, retest and operational issues for the test line. Ensure test readiness for all phases of the product development lifecycle.
● Work with CM on test related SOP, test fixtures readiness, cycle time/UPH, and line balance. Manage schedules and plan for all test engineering deliverables (data collection features/solutions, test framework software drops, fixture bring-up, fixture
qualification, ongoing audits, etc).
● Collaborate with suppliers and engineering teams in developing test strategy including assessment of process flow, equipment/ fixture designs, process controls, factory test and data infrastructure and test reporting, implementation schedules and validation
plans prior to any Engineering build.
● Onsite support during development and sustaining builds. Good communication skills to internal and cross-functional teams.
● Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Computer Science (CS) or equivalent practical experience.
● 4 years of relevant work experience, including 2 years of industry experience.
● Required skill: Manufacturing Test and Program Management
● MS degree in Engineering
● 8 years of experience in Program Management or Engineering.
● Language skills: mandarin + english + local language
● Experience with building and launching consumer electronics products.
● Excellent track record of managing a cross-functional team in order to achieve new product objectives inclusive of quality, yield and cost.
● Experience with hardware testing, system bring up, and design validation.
● Proven experience in debugging, troubleshooting, and failure analysis investigation.
● Direct experience managing functional engineering teams and working with international OEM partners.
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
At SCRG, we value our people and treat our staffs with respect. We have more than 160+ employees globally with our headquarter in US and branches in China, Vietnam, Mexico, and Thailand.
Package includes Provident fund, health insurance covering family, fuel allowance, phone allowance etc. Contact us now.