- Responsible for executing and supporting sales strategies required by the management team
- Representative of the company to acquire onboard with medium businesses and successful conversion of prospects
- Prepare and customize sales materials to support new clients
- Involve in mapping and prospecting clients in e-commerce platforms
- Manage and monitor day-to-day relationships and communicate with key clients
- Achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Experience in coordination with SMEs and entrepreneurship.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with direct sales, making cold calls and emails to develop leads as well as set meetings with potential prospects and onboarding
Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only.
Central JD Fintech is a joint venture between the largest retailer from Thailand and JD Finance, one of China’s leading fintech companies. JD Finance was established in late 2013 and spun off from JD.com to become an independent entity in June 2017. The company has 10 major business lines: supply chain finance, consumer finance, crowd funding, wealth management, payments, insurance, securities, rural finance, financial technology and an international business line. As of June 30, 2017, JD Finance has served more than 500,000 corporate clients and 150 million individual consumers. JD Finance leverages its big data and industry-leading technology to provide comprehensive and modularized services to various financial institutions and help the industry to increase revenues, improve efficiency and reduce costs.